Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cop attempts to arrest pedestrian after crashing into him

I suppose for damaging public property- maybe the bumper on the police car.

http://www.theagitator.com/2009/09/15/ballsy-agitator-reader-stands-up-to-bully-cop/
Huzzah gallant citizen- good for you!

...and no justice to be had in this world:
http://www.theagitator.com/2009/09/15/more-from-josh-wexler/

Reminds me of a time in the fiefdom of Lexington MA when a cop blew through a stop sign on a side street, and my friend almost crashed into him (I was a passenger). It was really a close call. He berated my friend for- get this- driving too far to the right side of the street- apparently (as he explained) when in Lexington, one should drive down the very middle of the street when there is no oncoming traffic (so cops blowing through stop signs can more easily see you coming). She was issued a ticket for "reckless driving". My friend was too afraid to report the incident, and wouldn't let me report it on her behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment